If you're looking for a way to earn a little extra for your budget, taking Surveys on Swagbucks can be a great way to go. It's really simple: You sign up, confirm your email address, and then use the Gold Survey Dashboard to see what surveys are currently available. For each survey, you'll see approximately how long it takes to complete, and how many SB points you'll get when you complete it. You can rack up lots of SB points quickly, and then redeem those SB for free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, and PayPal!
You can fill out a survey profile and then answer additional questions that will help Swagbucks deliver surveys that you're more likely to complete. You get 2 SB for every 10 questions you answer!
For even more SB opportunities, you can click the Peanut Labs surveys tab and choose from any one of these survey options. You can also download the Swagbucks app for iOS and Android and take surveys right from your phone, no matter where you are!
- Sign up for free through this link
- Watch a few short clips from Top Sports Headlines, World New Headlines, cooking shows, and the Latest from TMZ and earn 26 SB
- Take a 5 minute survey for 60 SB and a 13 minute survey for 100 SB. Even if you get DQ’d, you get paid up to five times for a total of 5 SB.
- Print a $1 Off Flintstone’s Vitamin Coupon and earn 25 SB
- Sign Up for Zulilly's free mailing list and earn 50 SB
- Click through entertainment-focused web content with NCrave for 20 minutes and earn 20 SB.
- Install the Hulu App on your phone and earn 24 SB.
Swagbucks really works!
I've earned nearly $100 so far this month. It really does work!
I usually get Amazon gift cards because they don't expire and you can
save them up and have several hundred dollars for Christmas!