Who doesn't love a good challenge? Especially when you can get points to redeem towards free gift cards!
Swagbucks, a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online, is hosting a Halloween Team Challenge. It starts on Monday, October 24th at 8am PST and goes through Friday. So you have a whole week to contribute points to your assigned team! How will you contribute? Watching videos, completing surveys, shopping online? These activities and more will help your team get ahead. If you've never used Swagbucks before, now is a great time to join, especially if you participate in the Team Challenge because it's an opportunity to win an extra bonus for trying out the site.
All members who participate and contribute at least 400 SB to their team’s total will receive an SB bonus in the form of a rebate on their next gift card! I can’t wait to help my team come in 1st place for that 50 SB rebate.
The challenge lasts until October 28th so log in or make a free account! Pre-registration is open now!
- Sign up for free through this link
- Watch a few short clips from Top Sports Headlines, World New Headlines, cooking shows, and the Latest from TMZ and earn 26 SB
- Take a 5 minute survey for 60 SB and a 13 minute survey for 100 SB. Even if you get DQ’d, you get paid up to five times for a total of 5 SB.
- Print a $1 Off Flintstone’s Vitamin Coupon and earn 25 SB
- Sign Up for Zulilly's free mailing list and earn 50 SB
- Click through entertainment-focused web content with NCrave for 20 minutes and earn 20 SB.
- Install the Hulu App on your phone and earn 24 SB.
Swagbucks really works!
I've earned $55 so far this month. It really does work!
I usually get Amazon gift cards because they don't expire and you can
save them up and have several hundred dollars for Christmas!