Swagbucks has partnered with Home Chef to bring you a special offer where you can earn 1500 SB just for placing your first order. Home Chef tailors itself to your dietary needs and sends you the ingredients necessary to make a home-cooked meal from scratch in about 30 minutes.
You choose how many meals you want each week, when they get delivered, AND you get a $30 credit towards your first order as well. You can decide how often food is delivered and even look through the available meals to plan ahead. The 1500 SB credits instantly, so click here to begin!
This is a great way to start with Swagbucks and earn $18 in gift cards (1800 SB). Because you're signing up with me, you get a bonus 300 SB when you complete this offer before November 1st! The bonus will be applied later in that week. You can do all sorts of online activity on Swagbucks to earn SB, including other offers like this one! Then you can turn your gift cards in to PayPal cash or gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, and more!
I've actually tried this offer and they had some good food! We enjoyed the recipies. Here is one of the meals I cooked from Home Chef.
|Home Chef meal I cooked, photographed, & photoshopped. :)|
- Sign up for free through this link
- Watch a few short clips from Top Sports Headlines, World New Headlines, cooking shows, and the Latest from TMZ and earn 26 SB
- Take a 5 minute survey for 60 SB and a 13 minute survey for 100 SB. Even if you get DQ’d, you get paid up to five times for a total of 5 SB.
- Print a $1 Off Flintstone’s Vitamin Coupon and earn 25 SB
- Sign Up for Zulilly's free mailing list and earn 50 SB
- Click through entertainment-focused web content with NCrave for 20 minutes and earn 20 SB.
- Install the Hulu App on your phone and earn 24 SB.
Swagbucks really works!
I've earned nearly $100 so far this month. It really does work!
I usually get Amazon gift cards because they don't expire and you can
save them up and have several hundred dollars for Christmas!