One of my favorite things about using Swagbucks is that I can get rewards for searching the web through their search engine. Every now and then they have "Collector's Bills" that you can collect by simply searching the web. Collect them all, and you get an SB Bonus!
Here's all the information for this week's Mt. Swagmore Collector's Bills
How Do I Get Collector’s Bills?
It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, November 7th at 12:01am PT/3:01am ET through Sunday, November 13th at 11:59pm PT/Monday, November 14th 2:59am ET, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:
- 5 SB
- 10 SB
- 13 SB
- 22 SB
What happens when I get a Collector’s Bill?
When you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 4 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!
Is it possible to collect the same Collector’s Bills multiple times?
Yes, you could collect any of the Collector’s Bills multiple times.
New to Swagbucks? Great! It’s a site where you earn free gift cards for the things you already do online. You get points (called SB) and redeem them for PayPal or Visa cash and gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Target and other great retailers. Here’s how to earn your 300 SB in an hour:
- Sign up for free through this link
- Watch a few short clips from Top Sports Headlines, World New Headlines, cooking shows, and the Latest from TMZ and earn 26 SB
- Take a 5 minute survey for 60 SB and a 13 minute survey for 100 SB. Even if you get DQ’d, you get paid up to five times for a total of 5 SB.
- Print a $1 Off Flintstone’s Vitamin Coupon and earn 25 SB
- Sign Up for Zulilly's free mailing list and earn 50 SB
- Click through entertainment-focused web content with NCrave for 20 minutes and earn 20 SB.
- Install the Hulu App on your phone and earn 24 SB.
Swagbucks really works!
I've earned nearly $100 so far this month. It really does work!
I usually get Amazon gift cards because they don't expire and you can
save them up and have several hundred dollars for Christmas!