~Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY below!~
SAY & PRAY DEVOTIONS First Words, Stories, and Prayers by Diane Stortz
Bestselling children’s author Diane Stortz has sold nearly 300,000 books—Bible storybooks, devotionals for children, and more. This brand-new title, Say & Pray Devotions, is the perfect beginner devotional for little ones.
Parents who already know and love the Say & Pray Bible will love Say & Pray Devotions as it helps their youngsters continue to engage their faith in a personal way. Featuring the same fun style of artwork and the educational elements as Say & Pray Bible, this devotional for little ones will teach the basics of identification and comprehension while sharing biblical principles for life. Each devotion offers a topical message to help little ones learn and follow biblical principles.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO PURCHASE: http://store.faithgateway.com/say-pray-devotions
SOCIAL – CORNER
I love this hardback devotional book that is geared for young children. The words and phrases are simple to make it easy for a new reader to learn how to pray and read scripture. Each page spread has a simple paragraph, a say and pray section that includes a bible verse and a prayer (all short and simple), as well as descriptive words for the pictures on the pages. Ex: Red Bird, Green Grass, Yellow Ducks. These labels can help the child interact with the story while learning more about God's love and how He provides for us.
|Say & Pray Devotions by Diane Stortz|
This book is small but thick with sturdy cardboard pages. It should hold up well to little ones handling it over and over. I fully intend on taking mine to my Sunday School nursery to read to the little ones during class. :)
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
GIVEAWAY - SAY & PRAY DEVOTIONS First Words, Stories, and Prayers by Diane StortzPRIZE - One lucky winner will receive one hardback copy of Say & Pray Devotions -First Words, Stories, and Prayers by Diane Stortz
ENDS - Thursday 11/17/16 at midnight.
• Enter below for your chance to win a hardback copy of Say & Pray Devotions by Diane Stortz. Get bonus entries for tweeting about the contest after you enter (I wrote the tweet for you to make it easy to share) and for following the other prompts.
• Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor, Propeller / FlyBy Promotions, in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
• Open only to those who can legally enter. Giveaway is open to residents of the continental U.S. and Canada only. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and will be listed here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
• This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller /FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.