Friday, October 31, 2014

Review: A Change of Fortune


A Change of Fortune
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This was an enjoyable, fun read. I laughed out loud several times. Eliza is determined to bring down the man that stole her fortune and besmirched her father's name. This causes her and her friends to get into some interesting situations. And allows for the hero to come to her rescue more than once. I loved the supporting characters in this book - the mom who's scheming to get them together, the precocious children who also adore her, the supportive brother and friends - they were all wonderful. Throw in some surprising twists of suspense and intrigue and you have quite a delightful story! So glad I finally started this series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment